Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can’t play Sine Mora on El Capitan

Hi,
I own Sine Mora since 2014 and I was able to play it on Mavericks using the wrapper provided by Paul.
4 days ago, I have updated Mac OS to El Capitan, downloaded the latest version of Porting Kit, updated the Sine Mora wrapper, and tried to launch the game.
After long seconds, the game start but the « steamwebhelper.exe error message » appears. I can see editor’s logos at startup, the music is playing, but when I press enter to play… freeze, and a second « steamwebhelper.exe error message » appears. At this point, the only thing to do is force to quit the apps…
Any idea ?

That file is a Porting Kit log. While it would be useful in a Porting Kit bug, that''s a port bug. Could you please perform a Debug in the port (you can find that option in the More button) so you can provide us the port logs?

Attachments : 2 logs from Porting Kit debug option + 1 log extracted from Wine error message
I hope it will be useful...

Install the nocrashdialog winetrick, disable the game overlay in Steam and try again.

Worse case scenario, trash the wrapper and install the game from porting Kit. The game is added already in Porting Kit.