Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Facebook popups

Ever since I updated, I will get a popup inside the porting kit about Facebook or something else. Add an option to remove that nonsense or remove it from the porting kit. It didn’t used to be there and now that it is there, I don’t feel like using the porting kit as much.

[quote author=Angrybob link=topic=870.msg2724#msg2724 date=1509202434]
Ever since I updated, I will get a popup inside the porting kit about Facebook or something else. Add an option to remove that nonsense or remove it from the porting kit. It didn’t used to be there and now that it is there, I don’t feel like using the porting kit as much.
[/quote]

We used to have Google Adsense ads in Paulthetall.com, but we had a problem with it and since then we are trying to find some other ad provider to replace it. Since PK is free we need those ads to survive Tongue

We tried Infolinks that month, but it produces almost no revenue (and also, most of the time it just shows those Facebook ads), so we are going to replace it soon. If anyone has any ad provider suggestion which is non-invasive, we are willing to hear Smile

EDIT: I just removed the Infolinks ad, but we still need another one to replace it Tongue

I want to test with an xbox one controller on Fallout: New Vegas