Author Topic: Help me play Fable Anniversary  (Read 569 times)

Offline 0ryuk0

Help me play Fable Anniversary
« on: April 26, 2018, 04:43:51 AM »
Hello, guys. I'm new to this.. I just want to play Fable Anniversary on my mac. I'm done installing it on Porting Kit.. But whenever I click 'PLAY' button, it opens Steam. And when I log in to Steam, nothing happens.. Do I have to pay for this game? I've downloaded it for free in my not-mac-laptop. But I can't play there. It's lagging.

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
Re: Help me play Fable Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 11:19:29 PM »
Hello, guys. I'm new to this.. I just want to play Fable Anniversary on my mac. I'm done installing it on Porting Kit.. But whenever I click 'PLAY' button, it opens Steam. And when I log in to Steam, nothing happens.. Do I have to pay for this game? I've downloaded it for free in my not-mac-laptop. But I can't play there. It's lagging.

Check the upper-right hand corner of your screen after logging in. You should see the Steam icon. Double-click it and the Steam window should appear.

Benny

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 06:40:30 PM »
Hey,

I already used Porting Kit to play another game, which worked fine.
Now bought Fable Anniversary, installed it and the Steam Program in the Porting Kit opened as well.

The Game starts and I can see the first intro video sequences but than just a white screen... no menu no game, no buttons to hit, nothing.

Has anybody any idea? Please help me, that would be amazing, cause I invested the money for the game and would really love to play it.

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 02:12:33 PM »
Hey Benny!

Could you please retry with the latest Porting Kit version?

stav

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 11:00:29 PM »
Hi,

Iíve had the same problem as Benny. Installation is fine, Steam opens up and game runs, but remains on a white screen after the Lionhead studios and Microsoft title screens play. Porting kit is updated.