Author Topic: REQUESTS LIST - Status  (Read 41982 times)

Offline cncfan59

• Gamer
Re: REQUESTS LIST - Status
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2019, 12:55:14 AM »
could you port Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command https://store.steampowered.com/app/1670/

dlwodnr0618

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2019, 11:33:53 PM »
Wish Age of Civilizations 2 was ported! It doesn’t even start when I press run on Steam 2

Offline cncfan59

• Gamer
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2019, 09:25:23 PM »
hey um i wanted to ask that when you port Galactive civilizations 1&2 that you port them from steam first then GOG cause i wouldnt like to have to buy the game again on GOG to play them and i think most people have them on steam

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2019, 11:01:26 PM »
could you also port Black Mesa https://store.steampowered.com/app/362890/Black_Mesa/

Added to the Requests List :)

How easy would it be to port No One Lives Forever?

The following website contains both games and no CD required. I've never created my own wrapper, so I'm looking to see from the community if anyone would be able to do this or walk me through it.

http://nolfrevival.tk

So battle for middle earth has a port, but you need to have the CD in…? I don’t see it on the list when I try and add the application from the porting kit… (feel free to place this on low priority or ignore this as I haven’t had the time to be here as frewquently as I’d like)

It's already in the list, but we couldn't port it yet, specially because it will require an original disc of the game to test.

could you port Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command https://store.steampowered.com/app/1670/

Wish Age of Civilizations 2 was ported! It doesn’t even start when I press run on Steam 2

hey um i wanted to ask that when you port Galactive civilizations 1&2 that you port them from steam first then GOG cause i wouldnt like to have to buy the game again on GOG to play them and i think most people have them on steam

Did you tried to perform an advanced installation of its port to install Steam in it?

flammable

« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2019, 04:07:02 PM »
Could Age of Empires 3 - the Asian Dynasties be ported as well?

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2019, 10:34:26 PM »

Doesn't it work in the AoE 3 port?

flammable

« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2019, 12:35:29 PM »

Doesn't it work in the AoE 3 port?

For me it does not. I bought the complete edition on steam and when i launch the normal AoE 3 or AoE 3 Warchiefs it works but if i try to launch AoE 3 - the Asian Dynasties it launches and i hear sound but the screen remains black and i cant do anything.

Offline cncfan59

• Gamer
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2019, 12:58:00 AM »
Could you port Emperor battle for dune I think you can download it online without torrent which i think may mean it is legal to download online but i dont know if not could you port the CD?

Cherry

« Reply #203 on: March 29, 2019, 08:39:37 PM »
could you add south park: the fractured but whole

Offline meagremania

• Global Moderator
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2019, 05:28:23 PM »
Could you port Emperor battle for dune I think you can download it online without torrent which i think may mean it is legal to download online but i dont know if not could you port the CD?

I've added it to the list! This one does need the CD to run though.

could you add south park: the fractured but whole

Added to the list!

Offline 1024kilobyte

« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2019, 04:53:43 PM »
As GOG now added a version of Diablo including the Hellfire expansion, it would be great to be able to install and play the expansion as well. If you install this version of the game using the existing GOG Diablo installer only Diablo can be played (without Hellfire). If I change the executable of the installed game to the included hellfire.exe the intro video plays, but the game itself does not start. So please add the updated GOG Diablo + Hellfire game to the list.

Thanks!

Offline Dagoth

« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2019, 01:25:55 AM »
Hellfire expansion for Diablo 1 doesn't install, would need it so much for the full diablo experience !
Also will main menu be fixed? Not a huge deal but would be a nice plus  ;D

Thanks

Offline We_are_the_Gremlins

« Reply #207 on: August 13, 2019, 07:01:36 AM »
I submit for your consideration porting: Lords of the Fallen.

Specifically the GOG version. No egoistical reasons, I swear  ::)  :P