Author Topic: REQUESTS LIST - Status  (Read 30137 times)

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
Re: REQUESTS LIST - Status
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »
Can I please request that Visual Pinball X (https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&article=1 ) gets ported. I tried it in Crossover, PlayonMac and Windows 8.1 Parallels with various stages of it working but not being able to play a table. At best it loads a table but it doesn't activate (lights not flashing and keys not responding for flippers etc) and the Roms and DMD are not loading.  There are also no error messages or crashes.

Added to the Requests List ;)

Could ghostbusters the video game (2009) by atari be ported it was taken off the steam store but the people who bought it before than still have it. so one of us could send you the files dont know if that would be Illigel though.

Yup, that would be illegal :(

Still, I've added to the Requests List in case we can get our hands in an original, but unused, Steam key.

TheTruestRepairman

« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2018, 04:07:49 AM »
Any chance we can get Medieval Total War 1?

Offline cncfan59

« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2018, 08:13:30 PM »
hey you think you could put renegade x on the list it uses ureal engine 4 so i dont know if it will work on wine but ya its from renegade-x.com

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2018, 05:53:30 PM »
Any chance we can get Medieval Total War 1?

Added to the Requests List :)

hey you think you could put renegade x on the list it uses ureal engine 4 so i dont know if it will work on wine but ya its from renegade-x.com

Added to the Requests List :)

Offline AaronMacGames

« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2018, 01:14:22 AM »
Any way we could get Grand Theft Auto 5? not sure how would that would work since it has to go through a external launcher.
and can you add to where if the game you are trying to run requires a 3rd-party account, when you click yes, it would then launch, if not then it would not launch.

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2018, 01:42:09 PM »
Any way we could get Grand Theft Auto 5? not sure how would that would work since it has to go through a external launcher.
and can you add to where if the game you are trying to run requires a 3rd-party account, when you click yes, it would then launch, if not then it would not launch.

When a game uses a launcher, the launcher is ported as well.

Although, GTA V is hard to port due to its requirements. It's already in the Requests List (163), but it should take a long time to be ported.