Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Master Collection issues  (Read 545 times)

Matt

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Master Collection issues
« on: February 18, 2017, 09:43:29 PM »
After installing the game I tried running it and it won't start up. When I hit play it starts to steam says the game is "running" for a few seconds but the game never actually launches. suggestions?

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
Re: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Master Collection issues
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 12:11:03 AM »
Hello Matt,

Could you please perform a Debug?

Jonas

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 05:45:01 PM »
Hi,
Iíve encountered the same issue. Is there a solution, yet? Iíve performed a testrun and saved the .log file. Im not sure if this is what you mean when you had suggested debugging.

Offline Gcenx

• Gamer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
Hi,
Iíve encountered the same issue. Is there a solution, yet? Iíve performed a testrun and saved the .log file. Im not sure if this is what you mean when you had suggested debugging.

That mean Vitormm wanted the log file to look over it for potential hints on what's causing the issues you might be having

Offline Scias

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 03:06:04 PM »
I've performed a debugging and the file is attached. Thanks for the help.

Btw, sorry for the late answer. The last weeks were extremely busy.

SCH

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 01:31:25 AM »
Iím having the same issue.  The expansions work just fine but the main game and Winter Assault will only run for a moment.  Iíve researched it a bit and tried different solutions but nothing on my end has worked so far.  Any help would be appreciated. 

ikarus

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 12:55:22 PM »
Having the same issue. Any updates on this?

SCH

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 01:26:08 AM »
I found this mod (https://www.moddb.com/mods/tartarus-and-lorn-v-campaigns-for-soulstorm/downloads) that allows you to play the original Dawn of War campaign and the Order and Disorder campaigns from Winter Assault through Soulstorm.  It won't be exactly the same 1:1 experience in that you use the updates and changes of the game between the original and Soulstorm, but so far it has worked great for me and the differences doesn't bother me.  Hope this helps!