Author Topic: Uplay Game Launcher(+ Rainbow Six Siege Beta if possible)  (Read 897 times)

Offline WhoKnowscs

• Gamer
Uplay Game Launcher(+ Rainbow Six Siege Beta if possible)
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:15:04 PM »
Iím trying to get the UPlay Game Launcher working.  It was recently updated and now likes to crash every time it starts up.  I managed to get it launch just once and get a game to download but relaunching it crashes it again.  The application with stay open but it will just be a blank window.

I want to play Rainbow Six Siege Beta but the first step needs to be getting Uplay working without a crash.  I donít know when the beta ends so it may be over before a stable Uplay client can be made to work.

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
Re: Uplay Game Launcher(+ Rainbow Six Siege Beta if possible)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:25:08 AM »
Iím trying to get the UPlay Game Launcher working.  It was recently updated and now likes to crash every time it starts up.  I managed to get it launch just once and get a game to download but relaunching it crashes it again.  The application with stay open but it will just be a blank window.

I want to play Rainbow Six Siege Beta but the first step needs to be getting Uplay working without a crash.  I donít know when the beta ends so it may be over before a stable Uplay client can be made to work.

Have you tried to install corefonts using the latest Wine engine?

Offline 112madgamer

• WSI Developer
  • Global Moderator
  • Journeyman Porter
Re: Uplay Game Launcher(+ Rainbow Six Siege Beta if possible)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:15:33 AM »
Rainbow Six Siege beta will not work on mac sadly  :'( since it uses directx 11