Author Topic: Pro Pinball Big Race USA Error (solved)  (Read 190 times)

Andy

Pro Pinball Big Race USA Error (solved)
« on: March 13, 2016, 03:16:16 AM »
Hey All,

When i get through the Pro Pinball Big Race USA installation, i get to the end with an error saying that Big Race Usa MAIN exe can not be found, anyone else get this or know whats going on??
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:13:57 AM by paulthetall »

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Master Porter
Re: Pro Pinball Big Race USA Error
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:19:35 PM »
Hey All,

When i get through the Pro Pinball Big Race USA installation, i get to the end with an error saying that Big Race Usa MAIN exe can not be found, anyone else get this or know whats going on??

Did you bought the game from GOG.com and downloaded the game installer (not the GOG Galaxy installer)?

Andrew

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 09:35:15 AM »
Hey,

Yeah bought the series last year and was busy playing something else and just tried to install them in the last couple of days.

Timeshock worked straight away, and somehow i got Big Race USA working now, but Fantastic Journey is giving problems now, i keeps saying that i cant find the executable.

Iíll just keep on trying, more likely something on my end, Mac is full of a lot of crap.

Andrew

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 10:28:30 AM »
Quick update, just went into preoperties to check it was pointing towards the right .exe, it was but i clicked on it anyway and saved. Now it works, not sure why but everything seems good now.