Author Topic: Diablo (GoG)  (Read 202 times)

Offline nighthawk1980

Diablo (GoG)
« on: March 07, 2019, 11:08:56 PM »
The current port for Diablo is for the disc version but GoG just released it so can we please do an updated wineskin to work with the GoG version of diablo?

https://www.gog.com/game/diablo

HAWK

Re: Diablo (GoG)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 12:54:48 PM »
Itís doneÖyou guys are awesome.

Offline Gcenx

• Gamer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 09:47:10 PM »
Nice I Paul saved me another headache

Offline FunkyFr3sh

• Gamer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 07:08:27 AM »
Been toying around with it a bit today, I think I got the main menu working (no need to use the keyboard!)... But still got issues with scaling and windowed mode in the main menu :D

If anyone wants to try the beta of the new cnc-ddraw, I attached it to this post
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:51:26 PM by FunkyFr3sh »

Offline Gcenx

• Gamer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 03:30:01 PM »
Been toying around with it a bit today, I think I got the main menu working (no need to use the keyboard!)... But still got issues with scaling and windowed mode in the main menu :D

If anyone wants to try the beta of the new cnc-ddraw, I attached it to this post

Nice thanks, Any chance of a new release on GitHub when itís ready so I can have the winetricks verb updated?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:00:20 PM by Gcenx »

Offline FunkyFr3sh

• Gamer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »

Nice thanks, And chance of a version bump on GitHub when itís released so I can have the winetricks verb updated?

Yeah will make a release once it's done. Still don't know yet how I'm going to get windowed mode working properly in the main menu, it's quite tricky but I'll try