Author Topic: VM Ware Fusion  (Read 221 times)

Offline messyj232

VM Ware Fusion
« on: January 05, 2016, 11:34:03 AM »
Hey everyone!
I am very much a newb with all this stuff. I downloading VM Ware Fusion so that I could play Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11. However, seeing that I can play the game on Paul’s Porting Kit I would like to try and make it work instead. I’ve added the game to my library but everytime I hit “play” VM Ware Fusion opens up. There is a terminal file in the game labelled “VM Ware”, but if I remove the file, when I hit “play”, a warning comes up that says the file is corrupted.
I am able to play the game in VM Ware too…
Hope someone can help! I would love to donate to Porting Kit!!!
Thanks and Happy New Year :) :)

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
Re: VM Ware Fusion
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 03:49:20 PM »
Hey everyone!
I am very much a newb with all this stuff. I downloading VM Ware Fusion so that I could play Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11. However, seeing that I can play the game on Paul’s Porting Kit I would like to try and make it work instead. I’ve added the game to my library but everytime I hit “play” VM Ware Fusion opens up. There is a terminal file in the game labelled “VM Ware”, but if I remove the file, when I hit “play”, a warning comes up that says the file is corrupted.
I am able to play the game in VM Ware too…
Hope someone can help! I would love to donate to Porting Kit!!!
Thanks and Happy New Year :) :)

You are trying to add the app file generated by VM Ware. Instead, you should add a Wineskin wrapper with "Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11" installed. If we had the game in our database, you could install it using your Windows installer, which is inside your CD or its downloadable throw your Gamersgate account, but we don have it yet. It's already in our Requests List (17.11) ;)

Offline messyj232

Re: VM Ware Fusion
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »
Vitormm-
Thank you my friend!!!