Author Topic: Mod Management System for Porting Kit?  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Enzic

Mod Management System for Porting Kit?
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:38:11 PM »
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I'm not sure whether this is the correct place to ask this particular question (and it's also really for the administrators) but here it goes:

I heard wind several months ago that you were planning on creating a "mod management system" for Porting Kit. I was wondering if that's been implemented already or if it's still on the "to-do" list.

Can you provide an update regarding that system? and also, if it is already implemented, can you provide some instructions on how to use it?

Thanks so much!!

Offline vitormm

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Porter
Re: Mod Management System for Porting Kit?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:20:09 PM »
I'm new to the forum. I'm not sure whether this is the correct place to ask this particular question (and it's also really for the administrators)

Just moved the question to the correct category ;)

I heard wind several months ago that you were planning on creating a "mod management system" for Porting Kit. I was wondering if that's been implemented already or if it's still on the "to-do" list.

Technically, both. PK still doesn't have a management system for mods, but it already have an installation system, which is the first step. I already have the logic for the PK mod management system, but I still didn't have enough time to program it in PK. That's not a far reality though.

Can you provide an update regarding that system?

Partially implemented.

and also, if it is already implemented, can you provide some instructions on how to use it?

Paul recorded that video recently explaining how to do it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvAOBe1vFA

Thanks so much!!

You're welcome :)

Offline Enzic

Re: Mod Management System for Porting Kit?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 03:07:01 AM »
Awesome!! Thanks so much for the quick response!!