This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
GOG install instructions:
Make sure before clicking "INSTALL NOW" that you have downloaded the setup files from your GOG library after purchase, into your download folder, so Porting Kit can start the installation automatically. You will be prompted to install the game like if you were in Windows.
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Saint Row 2 into that Wrapper. The GOG.com version of Saint Row 2 is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Saints Row 2 brings true freedom to open-world gaming. Players can play as who they want, how they want, and with whomever they want in this sequel to the much acclaimed and tremendously successful Saints Row.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- A high end Mac with at least 512mb GFX card
- The GOG.com version of Saint Row 2
- Needs powerful High-end Mac for best performance.
- Even when having a good performance Mac, you still need to set the gfx settings to low for best enjoyment of the game.
- With the recent installers of GOG.com, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.