This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Silent Hunter IV into that Wrapper. The Uplay version of Silent Hunter IV version is tested and DRM free. When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Silent Hunter, the industry-leading naval warfare simulation franchise for over a decade, returns to its roots with next-generation graphical realism, immersive gameplay, innovative crew evolution and more action than ever before.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Uplay version of Silent Hunter IV
- Works perfectly for Nvidia/AMD Radeon
- For Intel HD/Iris there are a few small glitches (like in the splashes when bullets hit the water at some points).
- Also for Intel HD/Iris you need to deselect in the graphical settings the “Environmental Effects” select box. Otherwise periscope will be very glitchy.
- I added a shortcut to start Silent Hunter IV directly without opening Uplay, but that will only work if you install the game in Uplay first. After install you can close Uplay and launch the game using the Silent Hunter IV shortcut.