This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Tomb Raider 3 into that Wrapper. The GOG.com version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Tomb Raider 3 is part of the Tomb Raider Trilogy which is available in one sale on GOG.com.
Fans of action platforms, great stories, and timeless classics: good news! You don’t have to plunder any long-forgotten crypts to pick up the phenomenal Tomb Raider games: get them here on GOG.com instead.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The GOG.com version of Tomb Raider 3
- Important!! Because of Macdriver only option, you will start with a black screen (= a setup menu). When you see the black screen, press “Enter/return”. Then the game will launch properly.
- With the recent installers of GOG.com, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
- When you see the intro of the game and esc, the game will be minimized in the dock, maximize it again to continue the game.
- Game wrapper was contributed by Brainyy of the portingkit.com forums
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!