This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Rainbow Six Vegas 2 into that Wrapper. The Games Republic (=Uplay version) is tested. When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 - the sequel to the award-winning first-person shooter - returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America’s sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Uplay version of Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Game works very neat on Medium-end and High end Mac, but works quite well as well with Intel HD (When lowering the gfx levels a bit).
- Syncing of the game fails a lot, but you can just click “skip” and play and start where you left.
- Installing takes about 5 minutes to start (initialising), so please have patience.
- Anno 2070 Complete Edition might not work!! So to be safe only use the standard edition of Anno 2070
- Once in a while the Uplay client can give an error message when logging into Uplay: “Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown” in that case Retry login into Uplay, when this still happens, do this: go to “more” on the local tab of the game —> show package content —> resources —> c_drive —> program files —> ubisoft —> ubisoft launcher —> trash the “cache” folder, and login into Uplay again. If still issues you can trash the game profile in your documents folder as well. That should fix this cache issue. This problem is only with the client. The game works just fine.