This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install the Windows Uplay into that Wrapper. When that’s done and you logged into the Windows Uplay, activate the Rayman Legends serial. Then download and install the game. When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Cayman, Barbara, Globox and the Teensies discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice that each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering its world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Uplay version of Rayman Legends
- Uplay has some “sync” issues, but you can simply click “Skip” and play and start where you left.
- When installing the game, initialising takes a few minutes. So please be patient. Also it may take a minute before the downloads starts.
- Once in a while the Uplay client can give an error message when logging into Uplay: “Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown” in that case Retry login into Uplay, when this still happens, do this: go to “more” on the local tab of the game —> show package content —> resources —> c_drive —> program files —> ubisoft —> ubisoft launcher —> trash the “cache” folder, and login into Uplay again. That should fix this cache issue. This problem is only with the Uplay client. The game works just fine.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!