This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
Uplay install instructions:
After clicking "INSTALL NOW", Porting Kit/CrossOver will install the Windows Uplay client automatically on your Mac. After the port installation, you launch the port, login with your account, add the game serial (when not owned already) into your Uplay game client account, download the game and play!
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Uplay into that Wrapper. Then when logged into Uplay, you can add the serial and download Valiant Hearts and play. When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
This is the story of crossed destinies and a broken love in a world torn apart.
All of them will try to survive the horror of the trenches following their faithful canine companion. In Valiant Hearts, the lives of all these characters are inextricably drawn together over the course of the game. Friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each one as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Uplay version of Valiant Hearts
- Syncing of the game fails a lot, but you can just click “skip” and play and start where you left.
- Installing takes about 5 minutes to start (initialising), so please have patience.
- Once in a while the Uplay client can give an error message when logging into Uplay: “Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown” in that case Retry login into Uplay, when this still happens, do this: go to “more” on the local tab of the game —> show package content —> resources —> c_drive —> program files —> ubisoft —> ubisoft launcher —> trash the “cache” folder, and login into Uplay again. That should fix this cache issue. This problem is only with the client. The game works just fine.