This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install World of Tanks into the Wrapper. Make sure you download the setup file of your specific Region (US/EU/etc) into your download folder before downloading the Porting Kit file. When ready, click “Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online game dedicated to armored warfare in the mid-20th century. Throw yourself into epic tank battles shoulder to shoulder with other steel cowboys to dominate the world with tank supremacy!
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- First install takes quite a while because its a massive size game.
- While downloading/installing there might be an “Unacceptional error” message, just click “ok” and the launcher will restart and continue where it left.
- While installing updates it may freeze once as well. In that case “force quit” the wine proces and click “play” in the local tab to open the WOT launcher again. It will continue where it left.
- You can best exit the game with cmd + alt + esc, otherwise there still may be wine processes running at the background.