This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will install Diablo II - Lord of Destruction into the Diablo 2 Wrapper which needs to be installed first. The Battle.net version is tested and DRM free. Click “Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
The expansion to Diablo II adds a host of new features to the game, including two new playable classes – the shapeshifting Druid and the cunning Assassin. Explore the snowy homeland of the Barbarians, face fiendish new monsters, and arm yourself with thousands of new weapons, armor, and magical items in the fight against Baal, the last of the Prime Evils.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- Diablo 2 Pre-installed.
- The Battle.net version of Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction.
1. Make sure before you start that you download the English (US) download file from your battlement account. It may be default otherwise, when thats the case, click “change” and change the language to English(US), this is important because Porting Kit searches for that setup file in the download folder.
2. Download the game script on the Porting Kit Library —> server tab
3. The setup file of Diablo appears and you need to set a location for the temp files (doesn’t matter where).
4. The setup will download the game and start the installer, make sure you install the game in the “My Computer —> /Applications /Gam (C): —> Program Files” directory, otherwise you get the wineskin window when you want to play the game.
5. After install, exit the installer (click back and click exit) and launch the game on the library —> Local tab.