This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Diablo 2 into that Wrapper. The digital (battle.net) version is tested and DRM free. When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Diablo, the Lord of Terror, has fallen to a brave hero beneath the church of Tristram. Now that hero is gone, replaced by a Dark Wanderer who roams the world of Sanctuary leaving death and destruction in his wake. As a hero of humanity, you must face the minions of Diablo’s evil brothers and stop the Dark Wanderer before he fulfills his terrible destiny.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The digital version of Diablo 2
Extra Install Notes:
1. Make sure before you start that you download the English (US) download file from your battlement account. It may be default otherwise, when thats the case, click “change” and change the language to English(US), this is important because Porting Kit searches for that setup file in the download folder.
2. Download the game script on the Porting Kit Library —> server tab
3. The setup file of Diablo appears and you need to set a location for the temp files (doesn’t matter where).
4. The setup will download the game and start the installer, make sure you install the game in the “My Computer —> /Applications /Gam (C): —> Program Files” directory, otherwise you get the wineskin window when you want to play the game.
5. After install, exit the installer (click back and click exit) and launch the game on the library —> Local tab.