This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install The Incredible Machine into that Wrapper. The Incredible Machine is part of the GOG.com Incredible Machine Mega Pack and also contains the following games which are also added into the Porting Kit:
The GOG.com version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Build monkey or mouse-powered machines, use lasers and fire fireworks, start fires using a bowling ball and flint, throw things with anti gravity platforms or a jack-in-the-box or crack open an aquarium with a cat, mouse, alligator, cannon, cheese and more!
• Includes Even More Incredible Machine, The Incredible Machine 3, Contraptions and Even More Contraptions
• Solve wacky puzzles with even more wacky solutions, using absolutely crazy contraptions
• Countless challenges to keep you busy for many days to come
- The Free Porting Kit
- The GOG.com Windows game: The Incredible Machine Mega Pack
- A two button USB Mouse (recommended)
- With the recent installers of GOG.com, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
- The “help” Button gives a black screen, use “cmd” + “tab” to switch windows. Or even better don’t click it ;)
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!