This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Windows Steam/DVD or GOG.com version of Delta Force into the Wrapper.
- For the Steam version simply click the Steam source to install and play.
- For the GOG.com version download the setup from your GOG library into your download folder and click “install” to download and create the Wrapper.
- For the DVD version Put the Delta Force 10th Anniversary Collection Edition DVD in the drive and click “install” to download and create the Wrapper.
For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
As a member of Delta Force - The Army’s Elite, top secret special forces unit - the word ‘impossible’ is not in your vocabulary. In Delta Force, you will conduct missions swiftly and silently, in every possible terrain, under every imaginable condition and through unconventional means.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- Steam or GOG.com version of Delta Force
- Multiplayer only works with GOG.com version using Novaworld “mini browser” (LAN doesn’t work).
- you can set the resolution to 1024x768 by changing the df.cg file in the delta force game folder (GOG Games/Delta Force/df.cfg) using the “more —> browse c: option” in the local library of Porting Kit. you can change the the setting to “game_res = 5”. this higher resolution can’t be done in the GUI game itself.