This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install “Serious Sam 1st Encounter” into that Wrapper. The GOG.com version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Basic Portingkit Install Instructions GOG/Gamersgate games:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Portingkit App
2. Always read the “notes” of the game description first for additional steps!
3. Download the Serious Sam setup/download file into your (root) download folder.
4. Go to the library server tab and select the game you want to install and click “download”
5. Portingkit will create the wrapper and locate your setup file in your download folder
6. The installation of the game will start, run through the install wizard.
7. After installation, exit the installer (don’t run launch the game).
8. Porting kit will say it has finished successfully.
9. Go to your local library tab and select the game and click “play”!
10 Enjoy the game!
n the near future, during their first interstellar travels, humans encounter a great evil that has been roaming the galaxy for the last few eons. This evil being is an incarnation of the last ancient immortals called Notorious Mental. Mental has set forth to wipe out the Human Race, just for fun, as it has with all the other civilizations in galactic history.
With the recent installers of GOG.com, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!