This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Hitman IV - Blood Money into that Wrapper. The Gamersgate version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Download” to download and create the Windows Steam Wrapper. Then after install, login into the Windows Steam and add the serial of the game into steam, and download and play! For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Hitman: Blood Money places gamers once again in the role of the world’s greatest assassin, Agent 47. When assassins from Agent 47’s contract killing firm, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing that he may be the next target, Agent 47 travels to America, where he Prepares to Make a Killing.
Welcome to the USA: Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Gamersgate version of Hitman IV - Blood Money
- It may take up to 20 seconds for the Steam GUI to appear after login.
- In the graphical options you have to disable (drag to the left) Post-proc filters.
- You can change the resolution not in game somehow, so you have to manually change the resolution in the “bloodmoney.ini” in the hitman game folder. Go to you local library after installation of the game —> right click the game —> show package content —> c_drive —> navigate to the game folder and edit the bloodmoney.ini file with a text editor and change it to your native resolution or lower. Exit and save the text editor and start the game using the “play” button.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!