This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Battlefield 2 Complete Collection into that Wrapper. Looks like Battlefield 2 is Abandonware and https://battlelog.co offers the game for free now. They also offer the Mac version as well, however, for me this port doesn’t work at all. So I offer this alternative. follow these steps:
1. Download the Mac port up here…
2. Install this port using the install button. It will end in and error, but click it away.
3. Then open the DMG file you download in step 1 and Move the Battlefield 2 game wrapper to you desktop.
4. Right-click wrapper —> show package content —> navigate to: —> contents —>
resources —> Transgaming —> c_drive —> program files
5. Copy the “ea games” folder
6. Go in porting kit to the Battlefield 2 game port in local library
7. Click “more” —> open c: —> program files
8. Paste the “ea games” folder into the program files folder (that location only)
9. After copy complete —> close the window.
10. Press play at the game in Porting Kit!
Lock and load, soldier! Head out to the frontline of the 21st century with the original Battlefield 2™. Choose an army and enter the fray with laser-designated bombs, wire-guided missiles, sniper rifles, and much more. Roar onto the battlefield in tactical fighters, main battle tanks, four-wheel drive assault buggies, and other advanced vehicles. This is no minor skirmish—this is the ultimate collection of high-tech warfare on the modern battlefield.
- The Porting Kit
- A two button mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- Origin version of the game
- Internet games won’t work!! So or solo or LAN games only!
- Searching multiplayer games online will crash the game.
- Fix glitches by:
• LIGHTING Low
• DYNAMIC SHADOWS Off
• DYNAMIC LIGHT Off
• Setting TERRAIN quality to Medium or High causes black hexagonal texture glitching in ground textures (GPU/driver independent).