This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
Uplay install instructions:
After clicking "INSTALL NOW", Porting Kit/CrossOver will install the Windows Uplay client automatically on your Mac. After the port installation, you launch the port, login with your account, add the game serial (when not owned already) into your Uplay game client account, download the game and play!
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Uplay optimized for Assassin Creed Revelation into that Wrapper. The Gamersgate version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Download” to download and create the Uplay Wrapper. For questions and help check the help/faq tab in the Portingkit.
In Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, master assassin Elio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Elio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Gamersgate version of Assassin Creed Revelation
- Syncing of the game fails a lot, but you can just click “skip” and play and start where you
- Installing takes about 5 minutes to start (initialising), so please have patience.
- High end Mac recommended. Works very nice on my “medium end” Intel Iris Mac :)
- Once in a while the Uplay client can give an error message when logging into Uplay: “Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown” in that case Retry login into Uplay, when this still happens, do this: go to “more” on the local tab of the game —> show package content —> resources —> c_drive —> program files —> ubisoft —> ubisoft launcher —> trash the “cache” folder, and login into Uplay again. That should fix this cache issue. This problem is only with the client. The game works just fine.