This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will download and install the Windows Steam client/or GOG.com version into the Porting Kit. You can then download and install The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind into Steam. When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game (steam Serial). Click ”Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the help/faq tab in the Portingkit.
Make sure you download the "offline backup setup files" into your download folder from your GOG.com Library before you install the game (Not the Blue Download button which is GOG galaxy). Then click install.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. The original Mod Construction Set is not included in this package. An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind offers a gameplay experience like no other.
- The Porting kit
- USB 2 button mouse with Scroll-wheel (Recommended)
- Nvidia/AMD Radeon/Intel Iris GFX card.
- If you start to experience lots of crashes, right click the port, press “Wineskin Tools” -> “Launch Wineskin”. Then press “Advanced”, select “Tools” and press “Refresh Wrapper”. Wait until the process finishes and close Wineskin. Your port should work properly now.
- Steam or GOG.com version only. Does not work on Intel HD 3000-5000 graphics cards.
- Steam may take 15 seconds to load after the login screen dissapears, so don't panic ;)
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!