This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install The Settlers V into that Wrapper. The GOG.com version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version or Gamersgate version). When you don’t own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click “Download” to download and create the Wrapper. For questions and help check the help/faq tab in the Portingkit.
Create breathtaking 3D cities alive with industrious inhabitants, changing seasons, and more than 60 medieval building types. Consult scholars to craft new inventions, barter resources through merchants, and capitalize on more than 70 professions. Build a mighty empire through 20 challenging missions as Dario’s tangled quest unfolds. Plan strategic attacks using specialized squadrons, and increase your tactical advantage by upgrading your hero’s weapons and abilities.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The GOG.com version of The Settlers V
1. With the recent installers of GOG.com, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
2. Put GFX settings in-game all on high to make the water a bit redline instead of purple. Game run awesome for the rest.
3. Gamersgate version contains TAGES DRM (won’t work), so keep it to GOG.com version only (DRM free)
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!