This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Brothers in Arms - Earned in Blood into that Wrapper. The GOG version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don't own the Windows game yet, then use the links here to go to the GOG.com game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Then download the “Backup offline setup installer files into your download folder and then click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood adds new features and game modes and builds upon the elements that made Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 a runaway success. Featuring a new single player narrative, new multiplayer missions, an all-new cooperative style game mode, and new weapons and vehicles.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Windows version of Brothers in Arms - Earned in Blood
- Press “e” in-game to zoom in/aim.
- The other parts of the trilogy are also available in Porting Kit.
- With the recent installers of GOG, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!