This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Brothers in Arms - Road to Hill 30 into that Wrapper. The GOG version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don't own the Windows game yet, then use the links here to go to the GOG.com game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Then download the “offline backup setup files” from your GOG.com game library into your download folder and then click “Install to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Based on a true story. Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, where Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne Paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside.
As the story unfolds, you must choose between the success of your mission and the lives of your men - your brothers in arms. Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 will immerse players in the historic, eight-day invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound, and gameplay.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The Windows version of Brothers in Arms - Road to Hill 30
- Use “e” to zoom in/aim with your gun.
- The other 2 games (bound in Blood and Hell’s Highway from the Trilogy are ported in Porting Kit.
- With the recent installers of GOG, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!