This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and automatically download and install Battlefield Heroes (Rising Hub) into that Wrapper. Click "Download" to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Important Launch instruction:
- When you launch the game the first time, you have to set a place to download the game files. Choose “this computer” —> c:\ Program Files\. Don’t download the files anywhere else outside the wrapper.
- Also you need a new battlefield heroes account. For creating follow these instructions…
Battlefield Heroes was a 2009 third-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE initially and further developed by Easy Studios, published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows. "Battlefield Heroes was less demanding on computer specifications than the previous games of the series to increase the audience base. In addition, the game matched players of similar levels together for fairer play
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- This is the unofficial community release: Rising Hub.
- Because its a community server, the server is regularly down/reboot. In that case you will get a message that the servers are full or not accessible, try then again 15 minutes later.