This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install Rise of the Dragon into that Wrapper. The GOG version is tested and DRM free.When you don't own the Windows game yet, then use the links here to go to the GOG.com game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Then download the setup file from your GOG.com game library into your download folder and click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
So it is written, and Wiliam "Blade" Hunter, Private Investigator is the only man for the job. His violent techniques and brash disregard for regulations got him an early retirement from the Los Angeles Police Department, but now they'll become the fulfillment of the prophecy - the fall of the Dragon.
- Over 85 scenes and location, each with dozens of randomly generated animations, multiple story branches, puzzle solutions and outcomes make Rise of the Dragon infinitely replayable.
- Complex character intelligence and interaction add depth and dimension.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The GOG.com version of Rise of the Dragon
- With the recent installers of GOG, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!