This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well.
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky into that Wrapper. The GOG.com version is tested and DRM free. So this version is advised to use (not the Steam version). When you don't own the Windows game yet, then the WSI file will supply you the link to the game page where you can purchase this Windows game. Click "Install" to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Hailed as one of the largest, longest and most meticulously detailed turn-based JRPG series of all time, this first chapter in the ongoing Trails saga sets the stage for what's quickly become Ys developer Nihon Falcom's most popular and best-selling franchise in their entire 30+ year history. Introducing people, places, ideas, events and lore that rival in complexity those of even the most highly-regarded fantasy epics in literature, the care and attention given to each and every NPC, location and historical in-game event is what sets The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky apart from its contemporaries.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The GOG.com version of The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky
- While installing LAV Video a install wizard appear, just click next, next, finish (no changes).
- Make sure “Hardware Vertex Shading” is selected, (See Screenshot…) or there will be graphical corruption!!
- With the recent installers of GOG.com, the installation will end in a few errors. If they occur, then just click them away. It won’t effect the game in any way.