This game port has a Crossover Alternative! You can try CrossOver and use it instead if you prefer. Linux users can use this to play as well. Get 30% off with the promode "portingover".
If you already have CrossOver installed, you can install it right now:
If you already Porting Kit installed, press the button below to start the installation:
This WSI file will create a Wrapper and install the CD version or GOG.com Version of Diablo into that Wrapper. make sure for the CD is in the Driver or Mounted before clicking install. For GOG.com version make sure you download the “Offline backup installer setup file” of Diablo on your game library, and download it into your download folder.
Click “Install” to create the game Wrapper. For questions and help check the Help/FAQ tab in the Porting Kit.
Set in the fictional Kingdom of Khanduras, located in the world of Sanctuary, Diablo has the player take control of a lone hero battling to rid the world of Diablo, the Lord of Terror. Beneath the town of Tristram, the player journeys through sixteen randomly generated dungeon levels, ultimately entering Hell itself in order to face Diablo.
- The free Porting Kit app
- A two Button USB mouse with scroll-wheel (recommended)
- The CD and GOG.com (recommended) version of Diablo
- GOG.com version (recommended)
- Game menu has some major glitches, but just start the game, and in-game it will be fine.
Voor CD version:
- CD version of the game.
- CD needs to be in drive/mounted to play the game.
- Choose install play (not the other one or the start exe won’t be correct)
- Install the game in c: when asked. (or also the start exe won’t be correctly)
Love the work we do? Become a Patron... and get extra Tiers!